Very pleased - the majority of speakers were excellent, terrific venue, and well- organized. Getting out of the office, hearing big picture ideas and case studies sets your mind free to think about where we can take the company. It gives you time to actually work ON the company, not IN the company.
Onsite Training Workshops
ClickZ Academy Onsite Training is usually available in conjunction with SES Conference or the newly introduced ClickZ Live event series. Choose either a full or half day of training. Since workshops generally take place the day before the event begins, participants have the option of staying for a full week of learning and networking.
Below is a list of upcoming onsite training workshops. If you wish to be notified of future onsite training opportunities, sign up for email updates.
ClickZ Live Toronto 2014 - Wednesday, May 14
- How to Develop an Integrated Content Promotion Plan for Search and Social
- Effective Email Marketing Strategies: Improving Opens, Clicks, and Conversions
- How to Collect, Interpret and Use Your Web Analytics Data
- Display Advertising Workshop
ClickZ Live Shanghai 2014 - Tuesday, May 27
- Leveraging SEM and SEO to drive your business
- Be smart in mobile marketing
- Analytics deep dive
- Creating multi-dimensional customer experience through mobile, search, social, and ecommerce
ClickZ Live Hong Kong 2014 - Tuesday, August 5
- The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing: An Essential Guide to Being on Top
- Social Media Marketing
- Omni-Channel Marketing: The Next Big Thing
- Mobile Marketing: If Your Brand is Not Mobile, it's Not Moving
Webinars:Harness Predictive Power for Personalized Customer Experiences
Who takes these courses?
- Marketing professionals
- Small business owners
- Web analytics specialists
- Media planners/buyers
- Programmers/IT professionals
- Anyone responsible for a website
or landing page