Our free webinars are broadcast live and deliver valuable insights on various topics in online marketing. All webinars are made available on demand within a few days of the original broadcast.
Time: 12:00pm ET/9:00am PT
Google announced in early May 2015 that mobile search volume has officially surpassed desktop search. With calls being the second most common action prospects take after a mobile search, it is imperative for landing pages to be optimized with click-to-call capabilities.
McKay Allen, Director of Content & Communications, LogMyCalls
Display further details
Emily Alford, Reporter, ClickZ
This panel will provide insight on key questions like:
- What are the key differentiators that make mobile search the new standard?
- How are brands taking advantage of the mobile search boom?
- What strategies are there to utilize mobile queries to generate calls?
- How to best utilize mobile search analytics and metrics?
- What is the future of mobile search?
Sponsored by LogMyCalls.
Interested in sponsoring a webinar? Find out more.
SES hosts Search & Social marketing events around the world. From large-scale conferences to smaller forums, SES events offer sessions for every skill level, as well as networking opportunities with industry experts. See below for an upcoming event near you.
|ClickZ Live Toronto
June 23-25, 2015
July 9, 2015
|ClickZ Live Hong Kong
August 4-6, 2015
|ClickZ Live San Francisco
August 10-12, 2015
|ClickZ Live Shanghai
September 8-10, 2015