Our free webinars are broadcast live and deliver valuable insights on various topics in online marketing. All webinars are made available on demand within a few days of the original broadcast.
Time: 1pm ET/ 10am PT
Digitally-influenced offline sales will exceed $1.6 trillion by 2016, yet mastering multi-channel attribution to connect online behavior to offline behavior is still an ongoing challenge. Display advertising especially is one of the most popular methods in the industry, but without knowing how to effectively track the offline outcomes driven by online channels, many marketers have not been able to capitalize on the growth.
Join us and learn:
- Methods for reimagining display advertising with accurate attribution models
- How view-through attribution is redefined with offline actions
- The latest trends in technology that help measure and track inbound calls
- How to navigate the scope of the display attribution problem and how it directly affects your strategies
Jewells Chambers, Senior Conference Producer, ClickZ
Adarsh Nair, Senior Director, Product & Engineering, Marchex
James Libor, Marketing Technology Manager, Virgin Holidays
Samantha Sowinski, Associate Media Director, iCrossing
Display further details
Sponsored by Marchex.
Time: 5pm HKT / 5am ET
What do you do when a customer lets fly at you on a high profile review site or when an anonymous association launches a surprise attack on your Twitter and Instagram page? When a competitor trashes your products anonymously on a consumer review platform, or when misinformation and disinformation run rife across the web during a major crisis?
Online media has really taken off in the past decade, yet organizations of all shapes and sizes continue to tip toe nervously before irritated customers, aggrieved employees, eagle-eyed activists, skeptical bloggers, and opportunistic trolls. Big names are easily sullied and hard won reputations dismantled in today's volatile, judgmental, and unforgiving court of public opinion.
Attend this webinar and learn about how to tackle the issues on protecting and defending your brand's name and image on the internet.
- The top strategic, societal, behavioral, operational and other kinds of threats to your reputation posed by online activities
- How leading multi-national corporations handle serious online attacks on their businesses and reputations
- How you can prepare for, respond to, and recover from serious incidents and crises using social media
- The tactics and implementations needed to ensure reputations are kept in online campaigns
Charlie Pownall, Managing Director, CPC & Associates
Thomas Crampton, Global Managing Director, Social@Ogilvy
Display further details
Sponsored by Ogilvy & Mather.
Interested in sponsoring a webinar? Find out more.
SES hosts Search & Social marketing events around the world. From large-scale conferences to smaller forums, SES events offer sessions for every skill level, as well as networking opportunities with industry experts. See below for an upcoming event near you.
|Connect by SEW, Miami
February 4-5, 2016
|ClickZ Live New York
April 11-13, 2016
|ClickZ Live London